West Seattle Blog… | Subject: Join our dream team for dream dinners!
If the apron is right for you, join our team!
Dream dinners, The Original Meal Kit Co.
Dream Dinners is a fast paced meal assembly store. We help customers by pre-cutting and dicing ingredients and handling all cleanup. We take the stress out of lunchtime for busy families!
We are looking for enthusiastic individuals to join our team of part-time meal preparers. We have flexible hours on weekdays from 9 a.m. to 2 p.m., weeknights from 4.30 p.m. to 9 p.m. and a minimum of 2 Saturdays per month from 8 a.m. to 2 p.m.
Make the gathering around the family table a cornerstone of daily life.
• Generous discounts on family meal kits to take away with the family.
• Sundays and public holidays
• Competitive salaries
• Health and safety break (PSST)
• Part-time positions – a few days a week only.
Main tasks :
• Help with meal preparation
• Store and maintain station ingredients before and throughout the session
• Maintain ingredient back-up bins
• Check that the assembled meals are correct, package them and transport them to the guest vehicle.
• Clean stations, restock ingredients.
Additional skills to have:
• Able to work in a fast paced environment, problem solve, multitask
• Capable of lifting over 20 lbs. and stand for long hours.
Browse our irresistible rotating monthly menu at http://www.dreamdinners.com
If that’s okay with you, please contact us immediately for a job application.
If you have a current resume, please include it.
Be part of our DREAM TEAM! Dream dinners in West Seattle
CALL OR SMS STORE: 206.938.5999