The Newcastle United Blog | Newcastle’s two postponed games have been rescheduled for March
Newcastle’s two postponed matches – trips to Southampton and Everton – have finally have been reported. The two matches, initially scheduled for the end of December, will now take place on the following dates:
- Southampton – Thursday 10 March at 7.30pm
- Everton – Thursday March 17 at 7:45 p.m.
Both matches were postponed after Newcastle appealed to the Premier League due to a lack of available players. The team was suffering from a series of positive Covid cases and injuries at the end of 2020.
Newcastle now have 7 matches scheduled before the international break in the last weeks of March. Here is an updated list of devices during this time:
- West Ham (Away) – Saturday February 19 at 12:30 p.m.
- Brentford (Away) – Saturday February 26 at 3 p.m.
- Brighton – Saturday March 5 at 3 p.m.
- Southampton (Away) – Thursday 10 March at 7.30pm
- Chelsea (Away) – Sunday March 13 at 2 p.m.
- Everton (Away) – Thursday March 17 at 7.45pm
- Crystal Palace – Saturday March 19 at 3 p.m.
It’s a very compact program over the next month. Newcastle’s depth in certain areas should come into play in a few of these fixtures. Although the club really can’t afford many more injuries in this period.
Comments are closed.